Information That We Collect
We, and our third-party providers, collect information that you supply to us voluntarily using the Site, creation or modification of an account, request for services, contact with client support, or other similar communication. Generally, we collect only information that is needed to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with us. You can always refuse to provide such information; however, doing so may limit the services we can provide to you. Examples of the type of information we collect may include (collectively, together with any other information we may collect in relation to your use of the Site, ?Personal Information?):
- names, e-mail addresses, phone number(s), postal address or other similar contact information
- financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers, through our third party providers
- information you submit when creating or using a user account, if any, including user login and password information, images, or similar user information (?Account Information?)
- information you submit for our business use
- the location and IP address from which you access the Site
- cookie data, network connection type, and browser type
- the name of the domain from which you access the internet
- the type of device, browser and operating system used to access the Site
- the date and time you access the Site, duration and stop time of such access
- the information about any person or entity from whom you were referred
- information about the pages, files, documents and links that you visit
- the internet address of the website from which you linked to the Site
- any other information about your visit to the Site, or your usage of the services generally
- information about you from other third parties to whom you have previously provided information
Some Personal Information may be automatically gathered so that we can monitor the use of the Site in order to make improvements, better serve visitors, and improve our product offerings. We rely on you to ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date. You may do so by logging into your User Account, if any, or contacting us as described below. In accordance with applicable laws, and at your request: (i) we will provide you with access to your Personal Information for any legal purpose; (ii) we will correct any Personal Information that is inaccurate; and (ii) we will delete any Personal Information so long as we are not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process certain requests that we deem inappropriate. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by contacting the Agent indicated in the ?Contact Information? section below.
How Do We Use Information?
Consistent with the permission you give us to collect Personal Information (typically, by ?opting in?), we may use such information for the following purposes:
- to provide, personalize, and improve your experience with our product offerings;
- to provide, improve and/or target our advertising for our product offerings;
- to ensure technical functionality of the Site, develop new products and services, and analyze your use of the Site and services, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the Site;
- to communicate with you for service-related or other legitimate business purposes including via e-mails, notifications, text messages, or other messages, which you agree to receive;
- to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotional purposes via e-mails, notifications, or other messages consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us;
- to process your payment (through our third-party merchant provider) or prevent or detect fraud;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you submitted the information and for other uses consistent with that purpose; and
Cookies and Web Beacons
We will likely, from time to time, send you e-mail about your User Account, if any, our product offerings and any services that you have purchased. We may also send you e-mail with general information or special offers about services that may be of interest to you. In most cases, we will give you an opportunity to accept or decline the receipt of promotional e-mail.
If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, please let us know by using the mechanism that can be found in such emails we deliver, such as the ?Unsubscribe? feature, or by emailing us as provided on our ?Contact? page. To help us process your request, please include the email address for which you are requesting no contact. Please allow a reasonable time for us to process your request.
Please note that, although you can choose not to receive promotional messages, we reserve the right to send you informational email messages about any administrative notices regarding the Site, as permitted under applicable law.
Linked Sites and Third-Party Use of Information
Other websites that you visit, including any such sites linked from or to our Site (such as websites of licensors), may have separate privacy policies or no policy at all. Other websites may use Personal Information differently than our policy permits so we strongly encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party site before you provide your Personal Information thereon. You agree that we are not responsible for unauthorized third-party use of your Personal Information.
Data Integrity and Security
We utilize customary information technology security to keep the information that you provide to us via our Site secure. Notwithstanding, as effective as our reasonable security measures may be, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases and cannot guarantee that Personal Information supplied to us will not be intercepted or accessed.
If you have questions about this policy or wish to contact us regarding our privacy practices, we can be reached as indicated on our ?Contact? page.